Thrilling Taffeta Eco-HERO
Add an extra pop of bright cheer to all your special celebrations with our thrilling taffeta reusable fabric gift wrap! Did you know most paper wrapping paper is not recyclable? But good news... with Swathe, you've found the most festive & eco-friendly solution that you can use again & again to save the earth AND your pocketbook. Compared to the average cost of wrapping a gift in traditional paper & accessories, Swathes pay for themselves in just 5-7 uses.
Our thrilling taffeta Swathes are so bright, easy-to-use, durable, reusable AND made with upcycled & recycled materials! The fabric is upcycled excess material from an outstanding children's clothing retailer, Florence Eiseman, who shares our focus on sustainability to create less production waste (teamwork makes the Swathe dreamwork). So when you wrap with our Swathe eco-HEROs, you are giving a gift IN a gift to a healthier planet.
*Pick BUNDLE & save; you'll get multiple sizes of the selected pattern at a discounted price*
NOTE: Swathes are great to wrap soft gifts like clothing - so don't worry about boxing up that t-shirt, sweatshirt or scarf - just wrap it up with love directly into your Swathe.
○ Made of RECYCLED & UPCYCLED materials
○ Hand-made with love in every stitch
○ Everything needed to wrap included - no scissors, tape or extra supplies required
○ Each Swathe comes with a bow & 3 customizable Swathe gift tags
How to Wrap
How to Wrap
♥ Wrapping with Swathe is quick & simple!
1. Place gift at 90 degree angle on fabric square
2. Wrap shorter ribbon around gift & attach clip
3. Wrap longer ribbon & attach clip
4. Tie bow & present with love
♥ Want a visual?
Check out how to wrap with Swathe