Birds in Flight
Cute & easy-to-use reusable fabric gift wrap that’s bird-approved! Did you know most wrapping paper can’t be recycled? Honestly, we didn’t either! But the tape, ink, and plastic lining in traditional wrapping paper means most of it is headed to the landfill. And all that glitter can really harm marine mammals, fish, and birds. So give a gift to your friends & family that you can use again & again that is also a gift to the birds & planet.
The Medium Swathe, 18x18inches, is our most popular size because it is the most versatile wrapping option. Easily wrap smaller objects like jewelry boxes & candles as well as larger items like books, mugs, games & puzzles. Plus, Swathes are great to wrap soft gifts like clothing - so don't worry about boxing up that t-shirt, sweatshirt or scarf - just wrap it up with love directly into your Swathe.
*Pick BUNDLE & save; you'll get 3 medium Swathes of the selected pattern at a discounted price*
○ Handmade with love in every stitch
○ Made of 100% TENCEL, fibers made with eco-friendly materials & processes
○ Everything needed to wrap included - no scissors, tape or extra supplies required
○ Each Swathe comes with a bow & 3 customizable Swathe gift tags
How to Wrap
How to Wrap
♥ Wrapping with Swathe is quick & simple!
1. Place gift at 90 degree angle on fabric square
2. Wrap shorter ribbon around gift & attach clip
3. Wrap longer ribbon & attach clip
4. Tie bow & present with love
♥ Want a visual?
Check out how to wrap with Swathe