Grey Plaid Eco-HERO
This oh-so-soft grey plaid reusable fabric gift wrap is the perfect solution to all your wrapping needs! We'll include a royal blue, red, pink AND white ribbon for bows so you can easily this versatile pattern for Hanukkah, Christmas, Valentine's Day and so many other celebrations throughout the year! Did you know that compared to the average cost of wrapping a gift with traditional paper & accessories, Swathes pay for themselves in JUST 5 to 7 USES! Think of all the trees & dollars you could save!
And not only are these grey plaid Swathes super versatile, but they are also extremely eco-friendly! The fabric is upcycled excess material from an outstanding children's clothing retailer, Florence Eiseman, who shares our focus on sustainability to create less production waste (teamwork makes the Swathe dreamwork). The ribbon is made from REPREVE fibers, which are created from recycled plastic bottles. So when you wrap with our holiday eco-HEROs, you are giving a gift IN a gift to a healthier planet.
*Pick BUNDLE & save; you'll get multiple sizes of the selected pattern at a discounted price*
NOTE: Swathes are great to wrap soft gifts like clothing - so don't worry about boxing up that t-shirt, sweatshirt or scarf - just wrap it up with love directly into your Swathe.
○ Made of RECYCLED & UPCYCLED materials
○ Hand-made with love in every stitch
○ Everything needed to wrap included - no scissors, tape or extra supplies required
○ Each Swathe comes with a bow & 3 customizable Swathe gift tags
How to Wrap
How to Wrap
♥ Wrapping with Swathe is quick & simple!
1. Place gift at 90 degree angle on fabric square
2. Wrap shorter ribbon around gift & attach clip
3. Wrap longer ribbon & attach clip
4. Tie bow & present with love
♥ Want a visual?
Check out how to wrap with Swathe